What To Do If You Experienced Permanent Hair Loss After Being Treated With Taxotere®
The law protects patients from dangerous drugs that can cause serious physical and emotional harm…
If you (or a loved one) were given Taxotere® during chemotherapywhich subsequently resulted in permanent hair loss (alopecia), this may be the most important message you will ever read.
Here is why…
Taxotere® has medically been linked to:
- Alopecia Areata (patches of hair)
- Alopecia Totalis (total loss of hair on scalp)
- Alopecia Universalis (loss of hair over entire body)
- …and other permanent hair loss
When Drug Manufacturers Fail To Properly Warn of Risks, Innocent Patients Become Victims
As a result of the manufacturer of Taxotere® failing to properly warn patients and doctors of these permanent hair loss (alopecia)risks, you or your loved one likely suffered emotional and physical stress, along with unintended financial burdens.
Why should you suffer and be responsible for the stress caused by a drug manufacturer’s failure to warn you?
As a victim of a drug manufacturer that potentially FAILED to properly warn you of such permanent hair loss with their medication, you may be entitled to what are called “money damages“, which is just a legal term for money awarded from individual lawsuits, settlements and class action lawsuits.
Potential Taxotere® lawsuits are currently being investigated on the grounds that Sanofi™ (maker of Taxotere®)…
- failed to properly warn patients and doctors of the known risk of permanent alopecia
- attempted to hide or conceal the risk of permanent alopecia
- promoted Taxotere®’s alleged superiority with no substantiation
- collaborated in marketing and sales schemes to increase sales of Taxotere®
- concealed the drug’s increased toxicity compared to other similar drugs
- used marketing materials that were false or misleading, including unsubstantiated superiority claims and overstatement of drug’s efficacy
- told patients and doctors hair generally grows back after use of Taxotere®
- failed to notify the FDA in a timely manner about reports of permanent alopecia
How To Pursue Financial Compensation If You (Or A Loved One) Was Affected…
Our legal team has reviewed the available evidence and our experience tells us that we are in prime position to represent victims effectively who have suffered permanent hair loss, emotional suffering and financial consequences due to the use of Taxotere®.
We are currently accepting cases nationally from all 50 states.
Get A Free Legal Consultation With Our Taxotere® Lawyers Today
For a limited time, our Taxotere® lawsuit lawyers are offering FREE legal consultations to those who may have suffered both physically and emotionally due to permanent alopecia caused by Taxotere®.
This is your opportunity to have a conversation with an experienced attorney who can answer all your questions and help you determine if you are eligible to pursue financial compensation.
Act Now Because There Is A Limited Window of Time To Pursue A Legal Case
There is a very small window of time for victims to seek financial compensation — it is called the “statute of limitations” and the time window for pursuing a case is different in each state.
So please do not wait to speak to an attorney because you do not want to miss your opportunity to pursue a Taxotere® settlement or lawsuit.
Here is how to get started:
Fill out the free consultation form below and one of our attorneys will promptly call you to discuss your case.
This consultation is FREE. There is no-risk and absolutely no obligation. This is simply your opportunity to understand if you have a case and what the process is for pursuing financial compensation.